How to Apply
We are currently accepting applications for Metro Academy of Health. Space is limited; applicants are encouraged to apply early.
- Complete San Francisco State University application for admissions. Deadlines and application information is available here. If you do not meet the application deadline, we cannot accept you into Metro.
- Complete the Metro Academy application as soon as possible. We will be reviewing applications and notifying applicants of their admissions status on an ongoing basis. Space in Metro Academy is limited; applying early is recommended. (If you are unable to download application please call us at (415) 338-3034 or email email@example.com to have an application mailed to you)
- Take English Placement Test (EPT) before enrolling in classes.
(If you are unable to download application please call us at (415) 338-3034 to have an application mailed to you)
Please mail your completed application to:
Metro Academy of Health
c/o Community Health Works
1600 Holloway Avenue – HSS 303
San Francisco, CA 94132-1722
Completion of this Metro Academy application is NOT a substitute for completion of the SF State application for admission. You must apply to SF State through a separate admissions process.
SF State Application for Admission
To attend Metro Academy of Health, you must also be admitted to SF State (separate application and admissions requirements: http://www.sfsu.edu/prospect/fresh.htm).
Metro Admissions Process
1. All students meeting the admissions requirements will be eligible to participate in Metro. Applications will be reviewed and students will be selected by an admissions committee.
2. You will be notified of your acceptance status through U.S. post and email. As applications will be reviewed on a Rolling Admissions basis, we will be notifying applicants on an ongoing basis. Acceptance letters will contain all the information you need to complete the matriculation process to register and attend classes.
3. Remember, no student may enroll in Metro without admittance to either San Francisco State University or City College of San Francisco. Completion of this form is not a substitute for completion of the SF State or CCSF application for admission.
For more information, please contact Community Health Works at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415.338.3034.